Paul McCartney Unveils ‘New’ Album Cover Art, Tracklist for Deluxe Edition
They key word for Paul McCartney these days is 'New.' On Oct. 15, the Beatles legend releases an album by that very title, and last month, he hit fans with the lead single, also called 'New.' Over the weekend, he played three -- you guessed it -- new songs at the iHeartRadio Music Festival, and on the heels of that performance, Macca has unveiled the forthcoming LP's cover art and deluxe-edition tracklist.
Working at various studios in New York City, Los Angeles, London and Sussex, England, Sir Paul cut this, his first solo album of original material in six years, with a string of big-name producers, including Mark Ronson, Ethan Johns and Giles Martin, son of famed Beatles knob twister Sir George Martin.
The deluxe edition of 'New' runs 52:15 and expands on what McCartney has called a "quite varied" album.
"I didn't want it to all sound the same," McCartney said in a press release. "I really enjoyed making this album. It's always great to get a chance to get into the studio with a bunch of new songs and I was lucky to work with some very cool producers. We had a lot of fun."
Paul McCartney's 'New' Deluxe Tracklist
1. Save Us (produced by Paul Epworth)
2. Alligator (produced by Mark Ronson)
3. On My Way To Work (produced by Giles Martin)
4. Queenie Eye (produced by Paul Epworth)
5. Early Days (produced by Ethan Johns)
6. New (produced by Mark Ronson with additional production by Giles Martin)
7. Appreciate (produced by Giles Martin)
8. Everybody Out There (produced by Giles Martin)
9. Hosanna (produced by Ethan Johns)
10. I Can Bet (produced by Giles Martin)
11. Looking At Her (produced by Giles Martin)
12. Road (produced by Paul Epworth)
Deluxe bonus tracks:
13. Turned Out (produced by Ethan Johns with additional production by Giles Martin)
14. Get Me Out Of Here (produced by Giles Martin
Watch Paul McCartney's 'New' Lyric Video