Grimes Said She Was Electrocuted Onstage During a Concert in Dublin
Grimes apparently had a rough night in Dublin. Claire Boucher was reportedly electrocuted several times throughout the course of her show at the Olympia Theatre and was forced to stop in the middle of a few songs due to technical issues.
After the show, Grimes tweeted "Dublin! 1 mil apologies that my pedal failed and I was electrocuted, but there r tears in my eyes that y'all were so so wonderful." That tweet was later deleted.
Boucher seems to be perfectly fine, however, and managed to finish the concert –– the crowd even sang her happy birthday (she turns 28 on Thursday).
This fan might have captured one of the evening's particularly shocking moments: